RECHARGE IN COMFORT AFTER A LONG DAY OF RIDING
Our Cabins Are Spectacular
Your tribe awaits, at the campfire
You’ll love the clean, comfortable, luxurious accommodations
When you have been training hard on your bike all day, the last thing you want to do is leave the ranch and drive to a nearby motel chain. But when you stay in one of our new on-site luxury cabins, you get to eat a great meal and share the successes of the day with your new-found tribe. You have the opportunity to pick up some expert motorcycle repair tips and enjoy a drink around the campfire before heading back to your private cabin for a hot shower and finally crashing into your clean, comfortable bed. And it’s all just a few steps away.
Austin Moto Adventures offers10 luxuriously appointed individual cabins… each custom designed and built in 2023. Cabins are arranged in a horseshoe shape so that each cabin faces a central firepit, further enhancing the concept of a village.
All cabins offer:
- Queen-sized platform bed with high-end memory foam mattress
- Private toilet and vanity
- Private shower with individual inline water heater to ensure younever run out of hot water
- Sturdy wall mounts to hang helmet, jacket, pants and other heavy gear. Nearby outlets are positioned to allow charging of helmet comms.
- Individually controlled climate system
- Mini fridge and bedside table with multiple outlets for charging your devices
- Keurig coffee maker so you can have your first cup of coffee in the room prior to joining the tribe
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT MOTORCYCLES
Yes, cabins are available to rent
Our cabins and the surrounding campsite facilities also are available for private events, such as corporate retreats, family reunions, wedding parties and more. We even can help with additional services, such as coordinating food and catering. And the ranch offers a wide range of activities, including hiking, swimming, horseback riding, fishing, and some of the best biking trails in Central Texas. We even can help coordinate the rental of bikes and ebikes.
Connect with us to discuss how we can make your event memorable.
10 cabins in place, 20 more in progress
Our first 10 luxury cabins are completed. Now we are continuing to make progress on the next 20 cabins. All of our cabins are positioned in a horseshoe shape around a central, community firepit, which is the perfect spot to meet, swap stories, and share a drink with your tribe after a long day of riding. Because the firepit is the central focal point for the community, the next 20 cabins will be positioned in concentric circles outside of the original line of cabins.